- We use your personal information for purposes such as providing and improving our services, responding to your requests, providing you with products, services and information you may request, communicating with you, informing you about new products and services that may be of interest and to improve our site and our on-line store. We collect the following types of information: name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
- We may collect basic information that you provide, such as name, email address, zip code, age, gender, mailing address and other demographic information; and other information, content and photographs that you provide. Certain other information about you is also collected that can be used to verify your identity if your log on credentials for the site are forgotten.
- If you join the SolaBev™ online community, we or our designee may collect additional information about you, including information you provide on applications and other forms, information about your transactions, information received from a consumer reporting agency and information received about you from other sources.
- We also track, receive and store certain information based on your use of the site. The SolaBev.com site uses “cookie” technology. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website.
- Information collected through SolaBev.com may be shared worldwide with several types of entities, including other affiliates as well as non-affiliated third parties, such as sales, financial and other services providers, companies that provide services in connection with the purchase and delivery of products and other organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing. We may invite third parties to participate in offering products and services to our customers. To opt out of these offers, please contact us at subscriptions@SolaBev.com.
- We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer or are required by law.
- If SolaBev™ or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred to the third party.
- If you are a California resident, you have a legal right to request and receive in writing or by email the names and addresses of all third parties who received your personally identifiable information during the previous calendar year and a list of the types of personally identifiable information disclosed to such third parties. To request such information, send an email to subscriptions@SolaBev.com. We will not honor such requests more than once per calendar year.
- We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers may contact us to remove their names from such lists. You may opt out of receiving communications from us and opt in and opt out of receiving communications from our marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties. If you have subscribed to our service and wish to stop receiving any future communications from us, please email us at subscriptions@SolaBev.com. These unsubscribe options are also included in email communications that we send to you. If you wish to stop receiving communications from any of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties you must communicate with them directly.
- We use technical safeguards to protect the security of information you provide to us, including encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We attempt to maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. You may review and request changes to any of your personal information collected through the site by emailing us at subscriptions@SolaBev.com.
- This site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this site under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
Effective Date: November 1, 2014
This policy was last modified November 1, 2014.